4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$320
Hotels.com$320
Priceline$320
Expedia.com$320
FindHotel$320
Lol.travel$366
3,187 results
All reviews indoor pool restaurant next door hotel restaurant free breakfast great place to stay room was large beautiful property beds were comfortable bass lake glacier point valley floor fridge and microwave south entrance minute drive waffles bw balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Spent a couple of nights here while visiting Yosemite. Important to notice that the property is not as close to the park as one may think (Over an hour drive to the parks visitor center) however there aren’t many options closer. I chose this hotel as it seems better than the rest and I guess that kind of summarizes it. It is situated in a nice setting, spread out, and has two pools and a tiny exercise room (that only opens at 8am). Our room was quite outdated, second floor with no elevator, carpet was full of dog hair from previous visitors I can imagine. Bathroom is the best colors the 80’s had to offer (brown). The restaurant near by is a descent option for dinner while the complimentary breakfast is good. Otherwise the town is quite dead. I gave it 4 stars because it’s probably the better option in the area.

3  Thank Amir H
CurtisC772, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Hello AmirHY,

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

My family and I have been touring California for one week, full of adventure and $275/night hotels. This one comes out on top! Not only is access to Yosemite excellent, but the included breakfast/dining experience is the best in the country. I travel a lot, with family residing in the Midwest, Northwest and South. I've had lots of breakfasts the morning after, so to speak. I mean, this place has a yogurt parfait bar, breakfast burritos, made to order pancakes/waffles, biscuits, fruit, soy milk! I could go on. The ONLY complaint is the pillows: way too thick. I'm a physical therapist and see a lot of neck pain come from thick pillows. Get thin pillows as an option and I'll be back on the regular;)

2  Thank trekking4ward

Hello trekking4ward,

Thank you for the compliment regarding the breakfast and restaurant. We see as many as 300 to 500 guests each morning for breakfast, and our breakfast staff does an amazing job creating a great experience. Thank you for the feedback regarding the pillows. Most of our updates are based on feedback from our valued guests. We recently purchased all new pillows, but we will take another look at our options.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend this hotel—a jewel that completes one’s visit to the Yosemite National Park. The setting and the amenities provide a relaxing ambience. We would love to experience this place again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jacarnice

Hello jacarnice,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate the recommendation and the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

After a long drive through Yosemite this was a welcome stop. Lovely big room with comfy beds. Brilliant breakfast and lovely setting . Wasn’t there very long but would be a great base for a couple of days

2  Thank Flossybarnes

Hello Flossybarnes,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back during your next adventure to the area.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

My family has stayed there for years when we visit Yosemite. It’s a beautiful property with a good restaurant that’s open for dinner when we arrive. The paintings on the walls, done by the owner are absolutely gorgeous and bring Yosemite to life for the guests.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank y0semite4ever

Hello y0semite4ever,

Thank you for the great review and choosing the Yosemite Gateway Inn as your preferred hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.