$147
$135
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$157
Queen's Inn by the River(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$209
$188
$161
$143
$202
$225
Hampton.com
Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
2,817 results
All reviewsindoor poolseveral buildingsrestaurant next doornice balconyon site restaurantbeautiful groundsfamily suitebit datedfree breakfastroom was largegreat place to staybeds were comfortablelong drivestayed here for one nightlaundry roomglacier pointvalley floor
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for three nights in May and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious , very comfortable and clean. The lobby staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Lori, and answered any questions we had and helped us with travel directions. We will definitely stay there again if we return to the Oakhurst/Yosemite area.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here many times over the years and the property keeps getting better. The keep the rooms updated (they have furniture out for sale now from another recent update). The staff is very polite and attentive, just an enjoyable stay.

Here is the best change since prior visits...the "Contenental" breakfast buffet was a full, free breakfast. I've eaten numerous free hotel breakfasts in the past few years and this was among the best. Well seasoned eggs and potatoes, plenty of other options and a dining area separate from the food which is much quieter and pleasant.

I remember thinking, many years ago, that this BW seemed a little expensive compared to other similar lodging but it seems like the rates have not changed and the value is quite good.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Very clean, attractive ,well maintained place to stay when visiting Oakhurst and Yosemite. Beds are very comfy. Wonderful food at the restaurant with !arge windows overlooking the beautiful mountains(salmon was excellent). Units aren't clustered all together but are spaced out which is nice. Some are near the outdoor pool and some are located near the indoor pool. Will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 28, 2017

My husband and I had a very nice stay in this hotel after a day of hiking. The on site convenience store & pizza parlor were very nice (the pizza was excellent) and we were able to have a very relaxing evening.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We LOVE This Hotel! It is beautiful and they are upgrading it and making it even better! The price has gone up, but the excellent staff worked with the corporate office and we were able to use our Best Western rewards points for a free room. A great savings! And also the very good breakfast buffet at the restaurant is now included and is WAY better than fast food options. As I said the renovations are very nice. I LOVED the new ceiling fan! Very nice room and grounds! Definitely will be back. Only complaints I could come up with here are nitpicking, more cable channels. MSNBC would be nice. And I didnt care for the picture of President Reagan in the lobby. When your serving a majority its better to keep politics aside.
I l Love my country! The Flag is great!
The wooden statue of liberty is great!.. but Im old enough to remember what Mr Reagan did to this country.
Might I suggest replacing it with a picture of Yosemite.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family