Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$261
Expedia.com$261
Priceline$261
eDreams$261
Tripadvisor$261
FindHotel$261
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Our hotel room wasn't clean when we arrived. Poor vacuuming the 1st day. Our 1 year old found trail mix pieces on the ground & nut shells in the drawer that weren't ours. No extra pillows available for any room do make due. The breakfast was mainly breads, watered down oj, no proteins & milk was out often so good luck w/ cereal. We ended up ordering from the Dennys next door but they had horrible service so order an hour before you'd like to consume breakfast so you can take it back to your room to enjoy peacefully. The tv channels have a lot of programs with sex in the title all day every day lol! Bonus was having a fridge & microwave in the room & the rooms are spacious which is pleasant. The price we paid for 2 rooms was a bit higher compared to the overall quality but that's typical for summer time rates.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Pros: Comfortable, clean, safe.

Cons: prior plans were awful and we needed a place to go. Found Yosemite Sierra Inn, disappointed by the high price (almost 300.00 w/tax) grateful for a place to stay but felt a little gouged.
Breakfast really slim for the price of the room. We won't be going back.
Also we don't smoke, but found the smoking section insulting to the smoker who pay the same rate. A proper smoking section would be more considerate.

Room tip: Search for a more budget friendly option.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

For the price, breakfast offerings should be more than cold cereal, bread and watery juice & coffee. Room was OK, nothing special. Just a Motel 6 type hotel close to Yosemite.

We were forced to find another hotel due to Mariposa being evacuated with the wildfire last week. We already had a reservation for a night at this hotel. When I called to try and get another night, I was quoted $476 for one night! After pointing out that my reservation was for $265 (tax included) they adjusted the rate to $300 plus tax.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Yosemite Sierra Inn is a good enough place to stay. The rooms are big, the beds comfortable, the bathroom is a bit cramped. This is not the hotel's fault but the phone signal is very uneven in the rooms, so I had to try and call on the outside landline (which I was not able to use).

The breakfast is not great and really you just want to eat cereal. The coffee was weak and looked more like strong tea. I would just go to the Denny's next door is I were you because the breakfast is disappointing especially at the price of the stay.

Outside communication can be very frustrating, especially with Wi-Fi service that is so spotty. Again..I am not sure if this is the fault of the Inn because I don't know of the quality of the service in Oakhurst in general.

One of the best things about the hotel is its location in Oakhurst. I was surprised to see a town with so many food, provision and shopping options that close to Yosemite. So if you want a sure thing base of operations when you visit Yosemite, any place in Oakhurst will work. But maybe you can find a cheaper place to stay with 2 people costing $269 per night..and 1 person about $150.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank andrewlibson
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I would not recommend this hotel. The bathroom had mold in the caulking, a wet towel from the previous occupant was left in the bathroom hanging on the door. The breakfast didn't open until 7 a.m. and consisted of toast, cold cereal, and old fruit. The juice was watered down to save money. It is worth it to pay more money and stay in a little nicer place.

Room tip: You get what you pay for near national parks. Check what is offered for breakfast.
Date of stay: May 2017