Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite-Oakhurst
Yosemite Sierra Inn(Oakhurst)
$169
$144
$179
Sierra Sky Ranch(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$246
AscendHotels
$189
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$290
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$287
$265
BestWestern.com
$225
$548
Relais & Châteaux
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I couldn't disagree more with the latest negative reviews. We stayed one night and had a very good experience. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. We ask for a suggestion for chinese take out food and she suggested a place across the street (sorry but I can't remember the name). The food was good and plentiful. The room was very clean and the bed gave us a good night sleep. Breakfast in the morning was good as well. Waffles cooked to order along with cereals, fruit, etc. I would recommend this place to a friend and would stay here again if I'm in Oakhurst. They also allow dogs (my Yorkie liked this place too).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Thank pat.kight
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The town is wonderful unfortunately this hotel was awful. There were earwigs in our room. We asked for an extra pillow apparantly they do not have any. Also we had the same situation as others we were charged and quoted one price, and then behind the scenes the owner up charged the cost on our credit cards. A rather big "Bait and Switch"!!! We called and complained with no benefit! he should be put out of business.

Room Tip: Not worth the cost
3  Thank Sue M
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice town. Most of the staff was reliable. Manager bad mouths staff and owner. Sticky furniture! Slimy Carpet! Dishonest owner!!! He charged our credit cards without our permission! He charged us more than agreed on!

3  Thank Laura J
Reviewed July 6, 2013

You know that weird, unfortunate smell some old motels have. Well it's here as soon as you open the door to the lobby. The big issue for me was value. If you just need a place to sleep it's not horrible. But almost $200??? Not a fair value for the money. They're riding on their location near Yosemite.

Here's the bad: REALLY old furniture, mattresses that seem to be inverted under the bedspread (super old or just super cheap), a big black bug walking through the room, ants (in bathroom and a couple of dead ones in my bed), really loud water pipes. When people above us showered it sounded like an industrial water pump was in the ceiling. There were also some random black hairs in my bed sheets near the head of the bed. I don't even want to think anymore about that.

Having said all this I noticed a lot of hikers and day trippers from Yosemite. They have a terrific ice machine, friendly staff, they are pet friendly and I noticed laundry facilities which seemed to be used constantly.

I think next time I'll try to stay in Mariposa. Oakhurst was nothing to write home about.

Room Tip: I would recommend being upstairs because of the noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IvyAnne
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This inn is greatly located within 30 mins driving distance from the Yosemite South Gate. We got a room which was very big with two big queen beds. All the good stuffs about this hotel ends there. The carpets in the room was horribly bad beyond the tolerable levels of sanitary conditions. If you end up staying in this hotel, never walk bare footed. The sticky dirt from the carpet just sticks with the bottom of the foot forming a brownish/muddy layer. The bath-room looked shabby. Don't fall for the complementary breakfast. You will be better off not eating here - either buy something in the nearby Raleys' supermarket or go get something somewhere else in the town. Not worth for the ~$270 we paid for 2 nights. If you are a part of 3-4, you may look into Best Western or Yosemite South Gate Lodge or you may look into B&Bs if couples. I will NOT stay here if I go back and will NOT recommend to friends/anyone that are looking to have a good value/stay for the money.

Room Tip: We stayed in #147