“Good BBQ--Good Service”
Review of Alice's Cookhouse - CLOSED

Alice's Cookhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Alice's Cookhouse serves Southern style BBQ and other specialties including Gumbo and Jambalaya in a homestyle setting. While dining enjoy a nice selection of Mammoth Brewery beers. Stop by and see us on your next visit to Yosemite.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I ordered the pulled pork BBQ plate with jambalaya. The jambalaya was very good but might be too spicy for some people. The BBQ was good--not the best I've had, but good. The portion was way too big and was plenty for two people. My wife said the women's room was among the worst she has seen.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We found Todd's by just driving by and decided to give it a try. The BBQ brisket was very tender and so flavorful. The BBQ plate gave a large portion which might be shared. The jambalaya side was wonderful. I highly recommend a visit to this family-friendly, casual atmosphere restaurant to get some delicious food!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had no idea where to eat. I found this place on Yelp with good reviews so we ate here. The food was terrific. The people serving were very nice.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed in Oakhurst while touring Yosemite and found out about Todd's on trip advisor, I was not disappointed. I had a combo platter - the pulled pork is great, but the smoked sausage is excellent. Had jambalaya as a side-it was the best jambalaya I ever had, had to wipe the sweat a couple of times but it was worth it. My wife had the fish and chips which she really enjoyed. Very reasonable prices, large serving portions and great bbq atmosphere. While in Oakhurst you definitely need to eat at Todd's.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very good ribs, smoked then smothered with bar b que sauce. Don't wait till too late they run out. Pulled pork, fish and chips yum, yum. Seating a little tight but worth the noise, and good food.