“Great little coffee shop in Oakhurst, CA!”

Katie's Country Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: http://oakhurstrestaurants.com/
Portland, Oregon
“Great little coffee shop in Oakhurst, CA!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days in Oakhurst while exploring Kings Canyon, Sequoia and Bass Lake. Each day we had breakfast at Katie's. We enjoyed it so much the day, we kept coming back every morning until we left. Great selection on the menu, good service, great value. You can't go wrong at Katie's!

Visited April 2013

Fresno, California
“Beware”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Was so disapointed, was greeted well, got drinks fast, after that it was down hill, the man that took our order was not friendly at all, we got our food fast and when we began to eat we know why, my food was cold, her food was like so dry that the meat had been heated up for days. As allways if I send food back I will not eat. When I got the check I noticed that he did not take one meal off, so I asked him when I went to the counter, are you going to ask me how my meal was, he said your opinion does not matter, I said well maybe the health Dept my opinion would matter.
So, will leave it at that my friends, flip a coin and prey they don't get anyone sick for temps not correct. PS, I will be contacting the Madera Heath Dept. I maintain a kitchen and just down right scarry.

• Visited March 2013
Pismo Beach, California
“Good sized portions!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We come here for breakfast whenever we're visiting the area. They have great omelets. And homemade preserves that are very yummy, and can be purchased.

Visited February 2013
Clovis, California
“Country Breakfast”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The front desk staff at our inn told us to go to breakfast at Country Kitchen!

Well the decor and restaurant were very clean. Service was great. Food could have been more homemade. I had the buscuits and gravy and the gravy was definately canned.

All together our breakfast was good and I will visit again!

Visited January 2013
“Instant mashed potatoes!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I have never been to a restaurant claiming country food and WATCHED THE SERVER MIX INTANT MASHED POTATOES in a small sieving dish and bring them to the table. Don't bother!