Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$79
Travelocity$79
Agoda.com$79
Tripadvisor$79
All reviews front desk room was clean one night yosemite miles bruce
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

A simple lodge ..but quite large numbers......a place to stay for access to Yosemite. The room was clean but towels an off white .......the pool was green in colour so no thought of using. The breakfast area quite small but continental breakfast reasonable. Very near to a great Italian restaurant. Desk staff friendly.

Room tip: A room up the back to be away from main road traffic
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights and was not really happy with the place. Here are some issues I have with it.
First off rhe toilet does not flush well. Then the bath towels were gray not white. The water pressure in the shower was so low it was trickling not spraying.
Second the room is dated and things were worn out like there is no knob on the cabinet. There were breaks on the walls. The bed has a hole and the pillows are lumpy.
So I cant recommend this place. On the other hand, the staff they have are great. Wish they do something quick because they already have a great foundation, the staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Troy C
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. Oakhurst Lodge is a smaller scale hotel designed for people who are generally going to be active during the day. It does not have a ton of amenities, but the staff is consistently friendly and welcoming. The continental breakfast is also good. If you are traveling with dogs, as we were, this is a good place to stay as they have lots of places to walk your dogs. Rooms are a little old, but clean and comfortable. Some of the reviews on here are critical if the age of the property, but personally I like that the place has character. Would recommend this to anyone staying in Oakhurst and/or on their way to Yosemite.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

This lodge is conveniently located in central oakhurst. They have nice clean rooms and a friendly staff, which is rare in that town! We had a late check in and the innkeeper was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

For $80 I feel taken advantage of. If I paid $40 I wouldn’t have a complaint. I stayed here in March of 2017, I believe it was a different name then. This time I was put in the back part of the hotel I didn’t know existed. A real dump. I guess it was my punishment for not booking directly with them instead of Expedia. Shady people, grungy room, broken lock, and disconnected tv. I didn’t even shower because I was afraid I would get athletes foot. Oh, and an empty peanut butter packet behind the night stand was a little cause for concern on the details to a clean room.

Date of stay: November 2018