Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
Travelocity$79
Priceline$79
Agoda.com$79
Orbitz.com$79
All reviews front desk room was clean one night yosemite miles bruce
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016

The rooms look nothing like the pictures on their website, it's dirty and has bed bugs. No water pressure and the towels and sheets are stained. I also received the worst customer service from Nic mgr

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Patsfan12k
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

One of the cheaper hotels this distance from Yosemite. Good size room in the middle of Oakhurst, close to restaurants, shops and bar. Receptionist was friendly and professional.Could not check in early and pool was closed which we were not advised on check in or on website. Breakfast counter needs to be larger as a scrum in the morning with few places to sit.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I booked this over 6 months ago and was worried when I saw the most recent review only give the place 1 star and called it disgusting - it is not! The lady at check-in was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are exactly as I expect from a 2 star motel in terms of size and decor. Wifi worked fine (free). Bathroom fine and no problem with hot water.

What lets the place down is the total lack of soundproofing - you hear everything from neighbouring rooms, you hear the road noise despite being in a room farthest away. The air conditioning unit is so loud that it sounds like a jet engine revving up. When you close the curtains you block the a/c unit which means it goes into on/off mode. I could probably have coped with all night 'white noise' but not the on/off nature so we had to turn it off and subsequently melted...

Breakfast is continental and OK but on our visit someone had completely messed up the waffle iron rendering it useless, so no waffles. Staff replenished food but I get annoyed at people who take excessive amounts and don't eat half of it - be considerate!!

The last part of my review concerns the pool - it should be drained and closed off. Nobody would swim in a green algae covered pool and the hotel should not advertise it as part of their amenities.

So, it's a basic motel with nice staff - good choice of eateries nearby and an hour from the Wawona entrance to Yosemite. Don't believe the one star review for a minute.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

This isn't a hotel. It's a rundown property that ought to be foreclosed. The lodge is literally rotting wood on the outside. I've stayed in nicer $5 hostels in Thailand than this place. Inside the rooms, it smells terribly of mold. The room was dirty and the sheets on both beds had dark stain all over them. The shower had no hot water. The manager, Nick, insisted that it would get hot after a while. It only got colder at 5 minutes. I checked out of this dump about an hour after I checked in, and you can bet they didn't refund my money. I should have listened to numerous reviews that voice my same complaints. The owner or manager, Nick, refused to refund me even after he saw the disgusting state of the room. I want my money back.
Save yourself the trouble and go to any other hotel in the area. I went next door to the Best Western Lodge and had a great experience there.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Nima N
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Oakhurst for two nights, in-between a big hike in Yosemite which is only an 80min drive away.

The reception staff are so nice and friendly with great recommendations, which is always a nice touch.

The rooms were as expected, in slight need of an upgrade but we were only sleeping in them so weren't bothered!

There's loads of places to eat within walking distance of an evening, as well as a large supermarket and CVS.

The breakfast is also great, we actually took our bagels on our hike for lunch!

Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016