“I liked it but hubby didn't”

Crab Cakes Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Oakhurst, CA just minutes from the south gate of Yosemite National Park and Bass Lake, we specialize in Steaks and Seafood, Chicken, Pasta and an award winning children's menu with full bar service from "The Attic" featuring local micro-brewed beers and wines. Enjoy dining in the nautically-themed restaurant, the cozy intimate bar or take in the beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains from our outdoor patio. Crab Cakes Restaurant is a short drive from Fresno, Mariposa and Merced, CA.
Utah
“I liked it but hubby didn't”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I ordered the snow crab legs and my husband ordered the 4 oz steak and crab cakes. My food was good. My husband's on the other hand wasn't. The 4 oz steak is more like 2 oz...In fact I have never seen such a small steak in my life. I actually laughed. The crab cakes tasted like grease...funny expected good crab cakes since it's the name of restaurant. We never got rolls even though every other table had rolls. Finally asked for them. The coleslaw that comes with meal tasted like it was doused in vinegar. I had to spit it out. The onlyl good thing was the snow crab. I did feel sick later on though at the hotel. It is pricey...about $100 for two people.

• Visited August 2014

oakhurstbeautysupply
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Love love love this place if you go there to eat you must go upstairs and visit one of the best bartenders ever. Shane !and if you happen to be there during football season ,they have the best football club ever !up there and the owner is the best person you'll ever want to meet so sweet so nice wants to make sure you have a good time!! And did I see the food is awesome!!

• Visited July 2014
“Superb service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Reservation made without and hassle and very attentive staff throughout the evening. Nothing was too much trouble. Scollops, fish and chips were all good as we're the crab cakes. The only letdown was the "stewed" tomato side dish that tasted like tinned tomatoes with a few under fried onions added. Apart form that pretty faultless and don't forget to leave room for dessert.

Visited July 2014
“Lovely Chowder”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We found the staff very friendly and helpful and the food was very tasty. Michael was very attentive and gave us good advice and the Chowder was very nice. Good value for money.

Visited July 2014
“Above average seafood, great service...”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Came while visiting family. I got the seafood pasta, which was good. Family got the seafood cobb salad and fish and chips. Everything was fresh and tasted great. Our waitress was great, no complaints. Owner/manager even stopped by to check on meal. I would return...

Been to Crab Cakes Restaurant? Share your experiences!