“Well stocked, very helpful cashier”
Review of Vons Oakhurst

Vons Oakhurst
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great place to load up with food and essentials for a trip to Kings Canyon. Our cashier offered helpful tips and advice about the route and was very friendly.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We got sandwiches for our day hike and even discounted gas using our Safeway/Vons card.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

The store had everything I needed while visiting the Park and reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Conviniently located and well stocked. We were able to get everything we needed for our trip into Yosemite.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

I am reviewing this as a grocery store, not a deli. We were staying inside Yosemite (at a cabin in Yosemite West) for a few days so we stopped at Von's to stock up before entering the park. They had everything we needed and the people were friendly. The prices seemed high. However, I do not live in California so maybe the prices were reasonable for that state. Also, I did not get the Vonsclub discounts since I am not a member (we do not have a Vons near where we live).