“Good and Hot”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Oakhurst
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I like all Starbucks places but this place the staff are very nice and friendly. I love their White Chocolate Mocha with the Non Fat milk. I used to get dessert but being a Diabetic I don't. I didn't recall seeing any low sugar items to choose from.

Reviewed October 18, 2015

This is a stand alone Starbucks and as good as all Starbucks are (if you like Starbucks, which I do). If you're going to stop for coffee, I would suggest you stop at this one and not the Starbucks in the grocery store. Quality of service is not as good.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

The drive though took forever. Everything else was as you would expect from a Starbucks. It was definitely better/faster to park and go inside. The parking at times was a bit difficult... timing is everything.

Reviewed May 7, 2015 via mobile

Usually the baristas at grocery store Starbucks don't compare to those of the company stores--but in this case they are above average for Starbucks employees. Excellent service and well prepared lattes made my afternoon coffee break memorable and unexpected.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

At the end of the day it was great to find a Starbucks in the supermarket at Oakhurst. The young lady was very friendly and gave excellent service and advice about local eating places. We went back here each day after all our walking in Yosemite. A good supermarket in the main retail area.

1  Thank simon w

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!