“Best food in town!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food really was quite delicious, but even more impressive than that was the service. We went to Denny's at least once a day for 6 days and were always helped by really nice, considerate, friendly and helpful waitstaff. I'm thoroughly impressed with the entire team. Kudos to you, Denny's, and thanks for making our trip taste so good! :)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I know you don't have to find a Denny's - they find you (i.e. lots of them) but just when we needed one most there it was - in Newhall, near Magic Mountain, LA. It was dark already and we were hungry, having spent all day drinking only caffeine-filled tumblers of liquid with a few bites of food. The pancakes were really good, the burger excellent, the sausages and egg great and the chicken nuggets just what was required. And value for money? 10 out of 10.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We always enjoy the food at Denny's. I think sometimes the prices are a bit high, but when you are not familiar with the food establishments in an area, you can't go wrong in choosing Denny's. They have something for everyone and I have never gotten anything in any Denny's anywhere, no matter what state, that I haven't enjoyed.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Bad serrvice, incompetent waitresses. Better than Katies though. Id recommend China Delight orJudys for breakfast.

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed August 6, 2013

As a long time member of this mountain community, I have been excited to see a 24 hour eating establishment that was here versus diving to coarsegold casino or Fresno for those that work late hours. However I have been there on a few occasions since opening and have only become more disgusted with this particular restaurant at this location, to be fair every establishment had its hick ups when first opening, but that still those to take care of these issues, service was faster than before, but order for the third time in a row has been incorrect not a simple as giving the wrong side order but completely wrong meal (chicken vs. Steak) after speaking with management about this issue you get the feeling of not carrying and incompetence of being able to take care of the issue, from ordering steak to receiving chicken, to ordering eggs over easy and the server not knowing what your talking about A's receive them scrambled to receiving the excuse or kitchen staff has had no training some have no experience, that makes me feel great about eating there, simply put I do have a respect for the restaurant chain go there often with my family and kids but still drive to Fresno to do so, this one in oakhurst is an embarrassment to the restaurant chain and an insult to this mountain community

2  Thank dhcj559