“BBQ”
Review of Supernaw BBQ - CLOSED

Supernaw BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Description: Our restaurant was created in a location that permitted us access to an outdoor BBQ pit. We needed to be able to cook our meats over our wood coals. Our restaurant tends to get crowded so many people call ahead and get take-out. We have family style seating, family friendly and our decor is pretty simple. It's cute, like out Website.
Oceanside, California
“BBQ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had the Tri tip BBQ and it was really good. The person that served me was great. I would recommend and would eat there again.

• Visited October 2013

North Fork, California, United States
“BBQ with superb sauces.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hometown feel in this place. Looks to be primarily a take out with seating for 20. Food is really good. The sauce is what makes this place so very special. Really can't go wrong I love it here.

• Visited September 2013
Oakhurst, California
“Yummmm rib's with chipotle BBQ sauce!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

What a treat!! These ribs were cooked perfectly and the sauce on the side was a delicious chipotle bbq sauce. We will be back for sure, even our picky 5 year old daughter loved them.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious BBQ!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in oakhurst a few nights for Yosemite, looked on tripadvisor for help choosing places to eat. Saw this BBQ place but it wasn't ranked that highly, however on driving past the smell of the BBQ-smoker totally enticed us in. Unfortunately when we got back the meat was sold out! Returned the next eve and we were fortunate, my husband got the chicken and I got the beef tri tip. Absolutely succulent, authentic and tasty. Great sides and sauces too are delish, we liked jack jack and spicy chipotle. Would definitely recommend! Go with an appetite! Also learnt that this place is newly opened so perhaps the reason for lower ranking on tripadvisor, taught me not to always judge by this anymore!

Oakhurst, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new favorite place to eat in Oakhurst”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Supernaws is my new favorite place to eat in Oakhurst! The meats are cooked on location, over wood fire. They are so flavorful they don't even need sauce. But the sauces are great too! I love the chipotle apricot sauce, just the right blend of kick with a little sweetness. I pop in regularly for a quick sandwich or grab something to take home for dinner. I'm never disappointed!