“Best barbecue I've had in a long time!”
Review of Supernaw BBQ - CLOSED

Supernaw BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Description: Our restaurant was created in a location that permitted us access to an outdoor BBQ pit. We needed to be able to cook our meats over our wood coals. Our restaurant tends to get crowded so many people call ahead and get take-out. We have family style seating, family friendly and our decor is pretty simple. It's cute, like out Website.
ustravelermom
“Best barbecue I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I decided to give this restaurant a try after a friend recommended it. We ordered sandwiches and no sides. When we got our sandwiches, they were enormous! I planned on eating a half and taking home the rest. Both of us went on and on about the meat and the sauces. We really did eat like pigs! I ate my whole sandwich I'm ashamed to say. But it was that good!
People are friendly too. We've gone back a few times with different kids. No tables big enough for all of us. Hopefully, they will expand.

• Visited March 2013

Santa Clarita, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME FOOD! COME HUNGRY!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Their Tri tip is amazing...they make thier own bbq sauces, also try the carnivore salad! No lettuce, just homemade chili piled high with bbq tri tip, ribs, pork AND chicken!!! YUMMMMM!!!

Visited February 2013
“Great tri-tip”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have tried this a few times i am really liking it. Wish they would get a kid's menu. Tri-tip is very good flavorful and tender. Mac n cheese is okay would like to see bacon in it, but it's okay plain. Potato salad is good and would be going back. Tried there pie and it was good not too much sugar just right

• Visited April 2013