“Great Time!”

Woodland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am terrified of heights and the staff was super friendly and made me feel like we were taken care of ( thank you Steven and Tyler!). The tour was the most fun i ever had on a guided adventure and i would recommend it for anyone.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Loretta Martind... J

Manteca, California
“Best Zipline Adventure! Safe,Close to Home, and SOOOO Fun!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My sister booked the tour for one of my sister's 50th birthdays. I had alot of reservations about doing it. I called the office and spoke with Sandi, at length I might add, and never felt that she was rushing me. She answered all of my questions without pushing me into doing it. Friendly woman. Ultimately, I am sooo glad I did! What a great experience. I am 53 years old, with physical mobility issues due to a bad back and replaced hip. I can walk without a cane, but not for any distance at all. When we arrived on September 7, 2012, we signed a waiver, and they took us thru gearing up. Then, to my surprise, ranger Wade drove me most of the way to the starting platform! Again, professional and friendly! We were met with our guides, Steven, Tyler, Brian and Tammy, all of whom were fun and knew alot about native biology(especially Steven) and history, (Brian). I had a large camera with me, and they offered to put it in their backpacks at any point that it might get ruined. They helped me when I needed help. They were both kind and patient. Tammy is sweet and funny, and lives in the area, and informed us of area wildlife. Tyler was more than patient when he had to help me up/thru/over! Brian told us about the retreat and the Doctor who originally owned the property. Steven explained the plant life. The course itself was extremely fun, not too high or too low, and with plenty of laughter and adrenaline rush!!!! At the end, Wade came with the jeep to drive me back to the office. Awesome day and the company could not have been better!!!! Will always look for a zip tour by the same company, as safety is the top priority, and fun professionalism is their expertise. Best of all, I wasn't even sore after!!!! If I can do it, nearly everyone can!!!!

Visited September 2012
Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Although this was my first zip lining experience and have nothing to compare it to, I cannot imagine how it could ever get better than this. Our guides were Brian and Tyler and they were informative, patient, and extremely safety conscious. Tami and Wade helped checked us in, and they also were super friendly. The course itself was fantastic. All of the zip lines were from nice platforms on trees but the starting zip wasn't too high so the climb to the platform was an easy walk up their steps. The first couple of lines were shorter which was nice so that you could get the hang of it before getting to the last two lines that were very long and fast. I loved being so high up in the trees in a thick forest. There were two hanging bridges to cross which were also lots of fun. We had a nice view of the Fresno Dome from one platform and zip line. There were two lowerings which were fun too, especially when you get close to the bottom and dangle like a piñata. I was having so much fun that I can't even remember whether there were 6 or 8 lines, but the zip tour was long and well worth the money.

Visited September 2012