“Great place for coffee and donuts...Mmmm the best in town.”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Judy's donuts is absolutely great. The coffee is taste good and is always hot. The donuts are excellent too! I wish they were open 24 hours.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am not really complaining, as ALL their doughnuts are great, but every time I go in there, my order is a little bit messed up. I am usually missing one doughnut, or else there is one or two in there that are not what I ordered. No big deal, I guess. Perhaps I am not making myself understood well enough. I do appreciate having this local business. It looks like a person has to get there early in order to get a good selection. Oh, one more thing: the apple fritters could sure use more apples! I thought at first there weren't any in them but found a couple of specks.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Opens at 5, closes at 10 so get up early to enjoy some great donuts, very light and fresh, reasonably priced.

1  Thank angela b
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Liked the donuts do not like the Farmer Brothers Coffee......quaint donut shop the whole town seems to enjoy. Go early as she closes esrly

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place opens up at 5 am, I believe, which is nice if you want an early start.
All the pastries were homemade and very tasty.

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!