Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$199
Expedia.com$199
eDreams$199
Priceline$199
Travelocity$199
Orbitz.com$199
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights whilst exploring Yosemite. On check in we were warned that the room was small but we were both pleasantly surprised! Spacious room, very clean, bathroom lovely. The only thing is that the air con is very loud - but we both agree we'd rather have loud air con than no air con! We would 100% stay again!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 363hannahm
Reviewed September 20, 2016

The best at this hotel was the view. It overlooks the mountains and it was lovely to get up to in the morning.

We were on a roadtrip for three weeks and this was the most expensive hotel we satyed at and we were very dissapointed.

Nothing good to say about the rooms. The clerk was friendly but in the rush to close the door and go home.

They offered free wifi, but the internet did not work, so my son and daughter-in-law had to drive our car up to the office and sit in the cold car freezing in the middle of the night to be able to get internet. My son had an important online exam that he just could not miss.

So all in all, it was just an ok hotel, nothing else.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank susannorby
Reviewed September 16, 2016

My family stayed at this motel a couple of times or three times since the location is close to where we have a job. They have upgraded some of the rooms recently and they are always comfortable and clean. Most recently we stayed in the large wooden room with the kitchenette and fireplace. I had been looking forward for a long time to staying there since the room is so homey looking and comfortable. But, when we stayed there although the room was just as anticipated there was a problem with the sewer that day and the smell permeated the room - it was so bad we asked for a different room - all the other rooms were booked - the motel staff came to our room and smelled the sewage - and the manager immediately gave us keys and directions to one of their mountain homes in town. We stayed there - a three bedroom, full kitchen and fireplace in a great neighborhood - so although we were not able to stay in the room we had been anticipating we were happy to stay in this house for no extra charge - that was fun!

Room tip: Choose the redwood kitchenette for the true mountain room experience.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Very dirty place (see pictures). Uncomfortable arrangement of furniture in the room - short and uncomfortable bed, no desk, light switches and power plugs hard to reach. Noisy and stinky AC. I only met two bored women from the staff, not really friendly nor welcoming. 20 USD for a load of laundry. Quiet surroundings, close to Yosemite, nice area.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank ItaGuy83
Reviewed September 13, 2016

The main hotel looked OK but I really can't comment. My booking confirmation from booking.com came back as 'one bedroom cottage' which I assumed was adjacent to, or in the grounds of, the hotel. When I checked in I found that it was in fact 5 miles away in an extremely isolated place with a key pad door entry with about the most obvious code you could imagine. The cottage itself was quite nice though annoyances included nowhere to put anything in the bathroom except on the floor, the bedside light didn't work which meant I had to leave the bathroom light on as otherwise I couldn't see anything if I got up in the night, the aircon was so noisy I had to switch it off to go to bed - OK as the nights were getting cooler but not ideal in high summer, the parking space was extremely difficult to manoeuvre out of even in a very small car. There was also a very rudely worded notice in the kitchen area with various rules of the house, including that you had to take your own garbage with you when you left or you would be charged extra, which seemed a bit steep! I messaged the owner in the evening to say I was leaving the following morning (instead of staying a second night) as I was not happy with the arrangement - I got no response. Being on my own I felt quite uncomfortable in such an isolated spot - it might have been OK with more people, but it wasn't where I wanted to be and so was a drive to the town to get anything.

Room tip: Ask to be in the main hotel
Date of stay: September 2016