“Amazing Pizza!”

Sugar Pine Pizza
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Small cafe style Pizzeria. BYOB Did you know that #Sugarpinepizza Is #Dogfriendly ??? We welcome all members of your family including Service Dogs of every kind.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a pizza there a couple of hours ago and still am amazed how good pizza can be!
As a German I've been to Italy a lot, this pizza here bests out at least 99 / 100!

The guy, Rob, is one of the friendliest people met all over US so far, if I could I'd take another one! The price for the quantity and especially quality is just amazing cheap!

Small restaurant you most likely would walk by: don't do it, stop there for pizza, you'll be most satisfied afterwards!

Pro tipp: ask for his homemade ranch dressing to dip your crust in, gonna love it!

2  Thank AhlerKlambes

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

It's a place you run by, but don't do it: The have very nice pizza's!
Non traditional pizza and we loved it! We had the sourdough bottum and de combo topping. With lots of fresh vegetables in small pieces and pepperoni! Delicious tast and we never had this in a other restaurant accept our home.
Nice owner who wants to advice you on a nice way.
We take the pizza to our hotel (shilo inn) and the pizza was still warm!
We loved it!

2  Thank jessicakoning
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The place itself is a bit rough around the edges, could use some design touch. However, don't be put off by it as the main things, service and the pizzas are su-perb!

3  Thank Finnair2933
robby0413, Manager at Sugar Pine Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you , you were so very nice. We LOVE to cook and cooking for our international guest is fun, because you have a different view-point . on world food's
Thanks Again. Rob

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The title says it all. I went for the Spicy Italian and my wife went for the house special - chicken and artichoke. Excellent pizzas absolutely bursting with flavour. My only negative is that mine was a large and I was compelled to eat it all. I currently am unable to move! To top it all the place is run by a very friendly couple who we chatted with whilst our pizza was made. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Iain M

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts, & I will pass them along to my daughter and her man as well as the rest of our family . thanks again, Rob <}

Reviewed April 11, 2013

When entering the eatery, i was pleasantly greeted with a friendly smile.

The food was amazing, fast service, spiritually excepting customer service.

Very diverse culturally, open and excepting.

Best people to stop in and visit.

3  Thank torreschad87

Been to Sugar Pine Pizza? Share your experiences!