“Best Pizza in town!”

Sugar Pine Pizza
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Small cafe style Pizzeria. BYOB Did you know that #Sugarpinepizza Is #Dogfriendly ??? We welcome all members of your family including Service Dogs of every kind.
Finland
“Best Pizza in town!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The place itself is a bit rough around the edges, could use some design touch. However, don't be put off by it as the main things, service and the pizzas are su-perb!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Finnair2933
robby0413, Manager at Sugar Pine Pizza, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you , you were so very nice. We LOVE to cook and cooking for our international guest is fun, because you have a different view-point . on world food's
Thanks Again. Rob

“Great pizza, great service!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all. I went for the Spicy Italian and my wife went for the house special - chicken and artichoke. Excellent pizzas absolutely bursting with flavour. My only negative is that mine was a large and I was compelled to eat it all. I currently am unable to move! To top it all the place is run by a very friendly couple who we chatted with whilst our pizza was made. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Iain M
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts, & I will pass them along to my daughter and her man as well as the rest of our family . thanks again, Rob <}
“Amazing, I loved it.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

When entering the eatery, i was pleasantly greeted with a friendly smile.

The food was amazing, fast service, spiritually excepting customer service.

Very diverse culturally, open and excepting.

Best people to stop in and visit.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank torreschad87
Yountville, California
“Do Not Feed the Bears”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Do Not Feed the Bears

If a bear eats a Sugar Pine pizza in the woods ... does anyone hear it barf?

While spending a recent weekend in Yosemite, I began scouring the TripAdvisor reviews for a decent place to eat. And that, regrettably, is what led me to the front door of this dining disaster.

I ordered one of the large “gourmet” pizzas that so many other reviewers here rave about. If the slices of tasteless cardboard that I was served are considered “gourmet” in these parts, I feel really bad for the locals. And the bears.

• Visited March 2013
6 Thank TabbyHodai
Sorry that you had a bad experience in Oakhurst i believe all the restaurants try very heard , i do believe that you have us mixed up with some one else . I would like very much to make you a gourmet pizza . if you are back in our area . blessings on your future travels
Dublin, Ireland
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We make our own pizzas at home, base included and are often disappointed with pizzas away from home. The pizzas we had here were delicious. We had a choice of base and we both chose sourdough. I had spicy Italian and my husband had chicken teriake if I remember correctly. The topping were delicious and the sourdough base was tasty, crispy on the bottom and nice and soft on top. I don't like a thick base and these were perfect.

Visited April 2013