Kyoto Kafe
Ranked #33 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped for a quick bite and had a less than desirable experience. The rice was dry and fell apart from the over mayo'd sushi. A sushi chef should not feel comforable presenting that to anything but the trash. Our seaweed salad was served on a pile of iceberg lettuce and covered in oil. The miso soup was warm and way over salted.

2  Thank Jake K

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good Japanese restaurant.
We ordered sashimi mix and crunch roll,yosemite roll.
Very fresh and delicious.
service also was excellent.
would definitely go when we visit yosemite.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Authentic, casual, fresh fish, reasonable prices. We loved it! The rolls were freshly done, the fish was the perfect temperature. The owners seemed very involved

Reviewed January 3, 2013

What a nice place here is !!
was really amazing restaurent in area .
I have visited w my friends last holyday
I had sushi roll(tiger roll) ,miso soup , nigiri and kind of don
especially tiger roll was best what I have tried .
indoor interior was also exellent .
and 1 more thing special of this restaurent is JJAMPON
it was little different of korean or chinese flavor .
soup was deeply but not too spicy .
great place in area .

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant three times when we took a trip last week. We ordered ramen noodle, sushi and teriyaki bento box. Noodle is ok for me. I like sushi here.There was a good variety of sushi to select. It's solid, fresh and delicious. You can expect restaurant quality sushi here. Service was fast and great. The entire staff was very friendly and helpfu, from master sushi chef down to our waitstaff. The price was fair compared with other restaurant we tried. If you are nearby, looking for something convenient, quick and clean, I'd totally recommend it.