“visited”

Kyoto Kafe
Ranked #33 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 3, 2013

What a nice place here is !!
was really amazing restaurent in area .
I have visited w my friends last holyday
I had sushi roll(tiger roll) ,miso soup , nigiri and kind of don
especially tiger roll was best what I have tried .
indoor interior was also exellent .
and 1 more thing special of this restaurent is JJAMPON
it was little different of korean or chinese flavor .
soup was deeply but not too spicy .
great place in area .

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant three times when we took a trip last week. We ordered ramen noodle, sushi and teriyaki bento box. Noodle is ok for me. I like sushi here.There was a good variety of sushi to select. It's solid, fresh and delicious. You can expect restaurant quality sushi here. Service was fast and great. The entire staff was very friendly and helpfu, from master sushi chef down to our waitstaff. The price was fair compared with other restaurant we tried. If you are nearby, looking for something convenient, quick and clean, I'd totally recommend it.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I ate lunch with my husband today at this little Japanese no frills restaurant. The Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura ($8.95) was very light and did not taste greasy, but the veggies were julienne cut (like matchsticks) and to me was a strange presentation. The hot tea was Japanese and good. The Miso soup was warm and too salty. The rice and California roll were dry. My husband ordered a Bulgogi Box Lunch $10.95--a Korean influenced meal. He said it was ok, but would not go back for more. (He loves good Korean food).The flavor of the Bulgogi was good that I sampled, but it was cold.The couple that run it were very pleasant and attentive. Two Japanese tourist families came in halfway through our meal. This experience made me think that without a lot of people it must be hard to have fresh, hot and perfect meals in a small mom/pop restaurant. It was clean inside and table cloths were on all the tables.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

My grandkids love Japanese cuisine, but hated this place. Rice didn't even pass the taste test of three young boys. Very small, funky to dirty inside. Try Oka's for Japanese in Oakhurst area.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Terrific hibachi try steak n lobster great first date