“Very good steak.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We didn't dine in. Ordered food to go. The restaurant was very quiet at 7pm on a Saturday night.

We ordered their weekend special, the smoked prime rib and chicken fried steak. We are happy with our meals. The prime rib was tender and juicy. Chicken fried steak has a crunch even under the gravy and meat was still juicy.

The wait staff was courteous and service was quick.

2  Thank Life_on_the_Move

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The new menu is terrific. The ribs are the best I have ever had. The stroganoff was excellent, as was the service. We have eaten here several times and have always been pleased, but this evening was the best. Add in that the setting is old country lodge and it is a place not to miss if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ate here while on vacation and had a horrible experience. The staff had recommended the new chef's "Red Eye Chicken" when we called to make dinner reservations. My family was welcomed and seated quickly upon arrival. Everything went downhill from here. The chef's specialty was not available - on opening night! Orders were taken - bread and tea were brought to the table. 1 hour and 35 minutes later we finally received our salads. They were incorrect. After waiting 2 hours with no food we decided to try elsewhere. We never had anyone come to the table to explain or offer any information on the lengthy delay in our service.

1  Thank 2bytwo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This restaurant/grill is too crowded and that ruined my experience right off the start! Way too small and cramped. I did not like the way they have to take orders, or how you stand in line. I almost left. There is a lot of sandwiches, an the BBQ choice is limited. The ribs were not tender, and only so so. I recommend the PULLED Pork if you want BBQ. It was really good. I suggest this is a good place to get food to take back to your Hotel to enjoy, or to take on a pic nic, but don't plan on dine in during busy hours. The price was high for some of the items, and the ribs in my opinion are not worth it. I am a MEMPHIAN BBQ so I think Im right!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This used to be an awesome place, but they lost the chef and have been through several since then. Now the food is average at bet

1  Thank Linda D

Been to Branding Iron Steak House? Share your experiences!