“Good food, but too much of it!!”
Review of Pete's Place

Pete's Place
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pete's does have good food, but even though many have mentioned to the staff that the plate is overful the ownership will not offer a smaller plate load. I guess because so many people like to overeat they are willing to accomodate.

Getting past that problem the food is good and reasonable prices. A good place to eat if what you want is a quick meal and nice staff with reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Pete's Place

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stop here for a varied menu of items that are all reasonably priced. Menu has a greek influence. Order at the counter and they bring the food out to you. Try the zucchini fries for something different and really good. Vegetarians can get falafels. Burgers are great! And produce is fresh.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were visiting Yosemite & staying just outside the south entrance. We found Pete's easily. The French toast was GREAT! My husband had the pancakes & they were also vey good. I saw that some complained that the syrup was 'watered down' but that's what REAL syrup looks like, it was good! Friendly staff & quick service. There appeared to be lots of locals, so I knew it was going to be great.

1  Thank lorielu3093
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate at Pete's Place so many times while in Oakhurst the cook recognized us! If you want a huge plate of good food for your money this is the place to eat. There were 7 pieces of bacon on my breakfast plate. If you are not huge eaters it is more than enough to share and be full. If you are a big eater they will fill you to the top. Very friendly and efficient staff. After trying Denny's once we returned to this place every day. If you are heading to the park no one is faster. We also ate there one night. My BLT with alvocado and was delicious. Do yourself a favor and eat here. They have a good selection for each meal.

1  Thank alice916
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a tasty breakfast at Petes Place after leaving Yosemite. Clean and bright, good service- helpful staff.