“Great Breakfast Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were visiting Yosemite & staying just outside the south entrance. We found Pete's easily. The French toast was GREAT! My husband had the pancakes & they were also vey good. I saw that some complained that the syrup was 'watered down' but that's what REAL syrup looks like, it was good! Friendly staff & quick service. There appeared to be lots of locals, so I knew it was going to be great.

1  Thank lorielu3093

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate at Pete's Place so many times while in Oakhurst the cook recognized us! If you want a huge plate of good food for your money this is the place to eat. There were 7 pieces of bacon on my breakfast plate. If you are not huge eaters it is more than enough to share and be full. If you are a big eater they will fill you to the top. Very friendly and efficient staff. After trying Denny's once we returned to this place every day. If you are heading to the park no one is faster. We also ate there one night. My BLT with alvocado and was delicious. Do yourself a favor and eat here. They have a good selection for each meal.

1  Thank alice916
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a tasty breakfast at Petes Place after leaving Yosemite. Clean and bright, good service- helpful staff.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We wanted a quick meal on our first night in the area and this really fitted the bill. Great tasting food with a menu that had more variety than just a fast food restaurant. The place is a little tired and not presented at its best, but don't let that put you off visiting.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great place, great service and great food. Can't really think of much else to say than what I have already said but this site require me to use at least 50 words.....<<< so this be them :)

Been to Pete's Place? Share your experiences!