“Good pizza - great hospitality”
Review of Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We walked into this pizza place 15 minutes after closing time, desperate for food after a long day at Yosemite. The counter man (owner?) not only said he would serve us a pizza if we took it to go, but suggested we sit down with a beer while we waited. (had the local half-dome really good). When our pizza was ready, he then offered to let us stay to eat, because he still had some work to do. We left with our pizza ( which was very nice, thin crust spicy sauce) and A really nice feeling of being treated so kindly!

There are newer reviews for Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Come on.... We are drowning in pizza in this town. But what I think would be perfect as this establishment is next to the Met Theatre. The two businesses need to team up and connect the bldgs... offering meal service to movie goers. It works in Austin at The Alamo. Imagine..... being about to watch a great movie, in a great theater with pizza, beer, sodas, popcorn..... sandwiches etc.....

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This local pizzaria makes THE BEST large, double pepperoni, extra cheese w/marinara sauce. When in town, I recommend it!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pizza was descent. The crust was thin and burned, "more than extra crispy". Otherwise it tasted good. The sauce and toppings tasted good. The service was great, my main problem is after I ordered I found out you can get the pizza in a thicker crust which is what I prefer, however they don't mention that to you when ordering.

1  Thank 2crzytravelers
Reviewed August 11, 2012

During our stay in Oakhurst we took one pizza from Me-n-Eds Pizza. Pizza and toppings were excellent. restaurant istself is not to my taste so we took the pizza home and enjoyed it at our own nice place.

1  Thank calacuccia