“Pizza again??”
Review of Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Come on.... We are drowning in pizza in this town. But what I think would be perfect as this establishment is next to the Met Theatre. The two businesses need to team up and connect the bldgs... offering meal service to movie goers. It works in Austin at The Alamo. Imagine..... being about to watch a great movie, in a great theater with pizza, beer, sodas, popcorn..... sandwiches etc.....

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This local pizzaria makes THE BEST large, double pepperoni, extra cheese w/marinara sauce. When in town, I recommend it!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pizza was descent. The crust was thin and burned, "more than extra crispy". Otherwise it tasted good. The sauce and toppings tasted good. The service was great, my main problem is after I ordered I found out you can get the pizza in a thicker crust which is what I prefer, however they don't mention that to you when ordering.

1  Thank 2crzytravelers
Reviewed August 11, 2012

During our stay in Oakhurst we took one pizza from Me-n-Eds Pizza. Pizza and toppings were excellent. restaurant istself is not to my taste so we took the pizza home and enjoyed it at our own nice place.

1  Thank calacuccia
Reviewed June 10, 2012

i have it delivered to my house the staff are usually nice and got the order right and the pizza is good with good deals