“Decent Pizza - for a good price”
Review of Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Oberkochen, Germany
“Decent Pizza - for a good price”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

During our stay in Oakhurst we took one pizza from Me-n-Eds Pizza. Pizza and toppings were excellent. restaurant istself is not to my taste so we took the pizza home and enjoyed it at our own nice place.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank calacuccia

oakhurst
“decent pizza for a decent price”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

i have it delivered to my house the staff are usually nice and got the order right and the pizza is good with good deals

Visited May 2012
Fresno, California
“Great pizza every time!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good value! $10.50 for 3 toppings!! delish! We can always count on Me-N-Ed's to have a good value and great pizza!

Visited April 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great pizza for a small town!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I'm from Chicago, so I'm picky about pizza! Me-n-Ed's pizza was better than anything I've had in L.A. Definite top-notch, and the crust was so good I ate it all up.

Visited October 2011
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great pizza, great price!”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

service seemed a little slow, but I guess everything is fresher that way. I got a large 3 topping pizza for $10. Well made crust, the sauce was a little on the light side. I might ask for extra sauce next time. overall: very good pizza. recommended

Visited October 2011