“Decent Pizza - for a good price”
Review of Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Reviewed August 11, 2012

During our stay in Oakhurst we took one pizza from Me-n-Eds Pizza. Pizza and toppings were excellent. restaurant istself is not to my taste so we took the pizza home and enjoyed it at our own nice place.

1  Thank calacuccia

Reviewed June 10, 2012

i have it delivered to my house the staff are usually nice and got the order right and the pizza is good with good deals

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good value! $10.50 for 3 toppings!! delish! We can always count on Me-N-Ed's to have a good value and great pizza!

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I'm from Chicago, so I'm picky about pizza! Me-n-Ed's pizza was better than anything I've had in L.A. Definite top-notch, and the crust was so good I ate it all up.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

service seemed a little slow, but I guess everything is fresher that way. I got a large 3 topping pizza for $10. Well made crust, the sauce was a little on the light side. I might ask for extra sauce next time. overall: very good pizza. recommended