“Really good, but pricey!”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2014

we rolled into town pretty late so our options were limited to pizza and fast food. We decided to try this place even though it was 30 bucks for a large pizza! I did not expect the pizza to be that good. It was! Excellent food but expensive. Delivery was quick and the food was piping hot.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

It's a pizza joint. Don't look for fancy. This is the original Pizza Factory. It is part of a chain of franchises and it is very good. Pizza is excellent and they have other things too. Frankly I stick with the pizza. Help is friendly and effifient. Best in town bar none.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

After one of those classic arguments of who wanted what to eat and where, my friends and I decided to try the Pizza Factory. We were not disappointed! This is a great pizza for the price. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am not a pizza lover, but I love the Pizza factory. The pizzas are very tasty although sometimes greasy and somewhat expensive I still like them.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The service was a little dry, but the food was excellent. The place was clean and it smelled like a pizza restaurant should. The ingredients seemed fresh except for the mushrooms, they looked a little old.
We'll go back anytime.

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!