“Greasy slimy turd pies”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Oakhurst, California
“Greasy slimy turd pies”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Do you want to buy expensive greasy pies? The grease stain is your place. Full of rude teenagers, crusty dirty tables and ugly atmosphere. like a place for the high school football team from 1989 to come to.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Matthew P

Prescott, Arizona
“Guaranteed to satisfy”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We came here on a trip to Yosemite National Park while staying at the Tenaya Lodge. Since we are not from the area we knew any place we chose would be hit or miss. We came in and looked at the menu and ordered a salad and pizza. I wanted a beer but was not familiar with one of the types they served. The girl at the register didnt appear old enough to drink so she wasn't able to describe it but I was offered a sample. It tasted great. They served me a full glass and let me keep the quarter of a cup they had served me. The salad was fresh and the pizza was hot, delicious and the toppings were piled on. The service here was excellent and the atmosphere was professional. I appreciated the fact that the employees could talk and enjoy themselves but were also doing a great job cleaning up, prepping etc. I wouldn't hesitate to eat at the Pizza Factory.

• Visited February 2014
Lichfield
“Take away rather than eat in”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We thought about eating in originally thinking that it was a proper restaurant but on arrival found that it was a McDonalds style place - order at the counter, wait for the food to be prepared then find a table to eat. As a result we settled for a take away pizza and returned to our hotel with a few beers.
The pizzas were excellent with a thin base and plenty of topping - really enjoyed them.
If you decide to go then don't expect fine dining but do appreciate the quality of the pizza bearing in mind the very reasonable price.
Highly recommended as a take away.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Assembly Line.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Putting aside the fact that Factory should NEVER appear in the name of your restaurant, I found myself at Pizza Factory in Oakhurst because TA suggested this was the best pizza in town, and after a day climbing around Yosemite I had a pizza-sized appetite. And they certainly don't disappoint, especially in terms of quantity. I had the small 'Big-D' (local special I guess, ham, salami, capsicum, mushrooms, onion and cheese) and struggled to get through it. Generous with the toppings, the base was crispy on the edge and just a touch doughy in the centre (which I quite like).

In terms of atmosphere it feels like a food chain, and the steady stream of take away orders does nothing to diminish this. The staff were friendly (though did tell me, when asked, that they had no cutlery - untrue, it turns out. Perhaps she didn't know what cutlery was, or maybe my Australian accent threw her off. Weird). If you're after a hearty pizza this hits the spot. Just don't expect anything too gourmet for your money.

Visited September 2013
Crockett
“Lots of toppings”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate here one night. Their pizza is unlike anything we had ever tasted but it was good. We orderd a Big D. Amazing amount of toppings. A little expensive but everything is in Oakhurst. Service was fast and friendly. It is like an old fashioned pizza place and you can watch them toss the pizza dough.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!