“Empty Restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We serve american food at reasonable prices. We offer our hotel guests a 25% discount for breakfast. Open for Breakfast and Dinner. We have a full service Lounge.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I decided to try this place because of the sign we read when driving by: Breakfast Buffet and Sunday Brunch. Well, we ended up eating Belgian waffle and chicken strips. Hash brown was too greasy, sausages were terrible. No wonder there were only 3 tables occupied when we came for a Sunday brunch. Try other eateries first when in town.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We live at Bass Lake, close to Oakhurst, so we've eaten at Yosemite Gateway several times and always enjoyed it The food is good, the staff is friendly,and the service is great...especially our server, Stephanie, who is efficient, helpful concerning the menu, and very personable. I would have to include hardworking, too, as we were there around closing time and saw her on her hands and knees cleaning the table legs!. We will definitely return again and again.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I would like to say that Christina was fantastic!!! She was kind, hard working and always had a smile on her face. Definitely a pleasure to have as an employee. She not only had all of the answers we had asked her down to perfection she blew us away with all her intelligence. A breath of fresh air is how I would best describe this mature young lady. Don't ever let this hard worker out of your site!!!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The one thing that stands out about my experience is the customer service my fiance and I received from the kindest woman...her name was Leigh Goodman...she was so friendly and helpful...she made some suggestions and they were all good...our experience was great because of her great customer experience.

1  Thank WillKan
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We had a server who was very new on the job, nice but quite slow. Otherwise, the food was tasty and the portions generous, even in the smaller portion menu items. We both had chicken dishes with vegetables.