“Good food, good setting”

Dicicco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Had a good meal here while on vacation. Good service, friendly atomsphere, and tasty food. Not gourmet, but above average.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

Great food and friendly staff. True Italian restaurant.

Reviewed July 13, 2009

We've dined twice at this excellent restaurant during our holidays in California. The building looks a bit 'dull' from the outside, but you'll be surprised how cosy the interior is. The service is great, the food is excellent. That's why we came back the second time.

We strongly recommend this place.

1  Thank PeterD20
Reviewed May 15, 2009

On mothers day My boyfriend and I went to Di Ciccos for dinner we also brought his mother along as well. The service was terribad and when my mother in law to be got her food is was under cooked, the outside was "warm" and the meat was cold and raw in the middle. She asked for it to be fixed and the continued to do a health code violation, they took the already touched cut in meat back to the kitchen finished cooking it then brought the same item back. All my years in the food industry has taught me that is a HUGE cross contamination "no,no". The sodas where flat. We asked them to replace the Co2 and when she returned with our replacement sodas she brought us flat sodas. Sadly this was a manager/owner who was our waitress. And I am sorry the service was worse than than the food, after all this our waitress gave us a $3.00 discount on the enitre order, it is nice to know my mother in law to be's health and safety is only worth $3.00.

2  Thank Tattooednblue23
Reviewed March 25, 2009

the pizza was great, the service was better. catered to a couple of fussy kids. Had no problem serving a group of 9.