“Great for take-out for carbo loading”

Dicicco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for take-out for carbo loading”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was in area for one night before hiking Yosemite's half dome so I wanted to find a carbo-loaded dinner. I was able to look at their menu online and selected a wheat penne with their house sauce with added mushrooms and a side salad. I decided to do pick up rather than dine alone. The meal was tasty while the salad and bread were basic, nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, I was happy to have a decent meal ready to go and no upset stomach from too much oil. The place seemed nice inside and the person who helped me was courteous and friendly.

• Visited September 2011

gilbert
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better Italian Food than in Italy!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This restaurant is exceptional in quality of food (all home made, incluiding the bread), the service, and the consistency of quality. We ate here 6 times when we were in Yosemite.
Each meal was fresh and exciting. I recomment the Chicken or Shrimp Piccata, pesto and sun dried pasta, and the pizza!
Seriously, there is no reason to go to any other restaurant while in Oakhurst, CA!

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service, and view!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Excellent food and service. Justin our server was great! Yummy

Libby, Montana
“Most Excellent Pasta Michelle”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Ate here twice during our visit. Their Pasta Michelle is 'to die for'. Pasta with pesto sauce, artichoke hearts and a type of marinated sun dried tomatoes and chicken. It was a suggestion to try and so glad we did. Even my husband enjoyed it and to him, 'all food' tastes alike. Great Job Oakhurst DiCicco's.

• Visited June 2011
Running Springs, California
“Toughest pizza crust I have ever had”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I expected much better Pizza at this place. We had a large group and most experienced the tough crust, Ours was cold also when it arrived. I had to use a steak knife to cut it. The staff was very good and the place was busy but still I don't know what they did to make the Pizza so bad.

• Visited June 2011