“Toughest pizza crust I have ever had”

Dicicco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Running Springs, California
“Toughest pizza crust I have ever had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

I expected much better Pizza at this place. We had a large group and most experienced the tough crust, Ours was cold also when it arrived. I had to use a steak knife to cut it. The staff was very good and the place was busy but still I don't know what they did to make the Pizza so bad.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank JimDodgen

Kalispell, Montana
“GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

Great food, and service Have been her twice, I wish this restaurant was in my home town.
Will come back every time I go to Yosemite.

• Visited June 2011
Lexington, South Carolina
“Good Food, Friendly Folks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

We had a little trouble finding this place as it was hard to see from the road. The food was good (but not exceptional) and it came at a reasonable price. It was a nice change from the sandwiches we had been eating so often on the road. Our server was very nice and friendly. If we had journeyed back through Oakhurst, we would have strongly considered eating here again.

• Visited May 2011
Mariposa, California
“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Service – Can’t wait to go back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

I went there on a Friday for lunch, had the best clam chowder I have ever had, and I grew up in Washington state Puget Sound area. It was better than Anthony’s, Ivar’s, and even dukes which are famous for the clam chowder! I had a three pasta sampler and I must say it was so creamy and so delicious I actually over ate which I never do. I just couldn’t stop. I can’t wait to go back.

• Visited May 2011
belgium
“OK food - terrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

Well maybe the waitress did have a bad day..
Food was ok, calzones looked like something from a horror movie but it tasted quiet good.
When we had finished our entrees, the waitress came to us telling that their computer broke down and we could not pay with visa, and what WE planned to do about that!
Either they told us before entering, or they had to offer us a solution, not the other way around. Then she asked: "so you still want desert then?"
We decided on deserts any way (don't bother, they're no good), after the deserts she came back to say the computer was fixed so we could pay with VISA at the end. (no appologies, neither to the other clients) And then she started a fight next to our table with the manager or another employee..
Very disapointing evening.