“Gone down hill........”

Add it.
Save Mart Supermarkets
Ranked #41 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Reviewed March 4, 2014

THis used to be our go to store, now has a bad smell and seems dirty and uncared for, last time I got a bowl of fruit there it was rotten when I opened it, prices are as high as the other premium store in town,so we have deserted them....

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very clean, well stocked, friendly staff. The bakery items even cater for the two person family so I do not have to buy a whole big cake knowing that only part of it will be eaten.

As usual with Safemart the produce department could be better

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This store is large, clean, and attractive. The selection is great. The prices are decent. Of course if you shop around at the Dollar Store (across the street), or the Grocery Outlet (down by the river in Oakdale), or Winco, Big Lots, and Costco in Modesto.... You will find way better bargains on quality items...

But for a one stop shopping place in Oakdale, this really is the only one. The Raleys across the street is very small with a small selection and high prices...

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is bang opposite the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn. It only stuck in my head of all the supermarkets in the USA I've been in because it was huge, deserted and had a really cool range of stuff. Checkout staff were really friendly.

I also can't believe I'm writing a review about a supermarket...

Reviewed July 9, 2012

For a chain grocery, it is upbeat. I see many tourists on the weekend dropping by to stock up. I find the Sunny select brands as good as the Names. I also appreciate not hearing "when is my break" whiny chitchat between workers in other stores.