“Sports bar & Mexican food.”

Javi's Oakdale Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have had lunch here. The food is o.k. it is clean, but some of the booths need redone. The price is fair. It is better than fast food mexican food. I would not go there for dinner.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a great atmosphere and personnel to serve you and make you feel special, my favourite Mexican Food.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Sorry but the Javis we actually have visited is the one in Turlock and the food is fresh and authentic. Great chile rellanos, great sauce!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

If you are traveling on 120 from Yosemite to the valley or places west this is a very good stop. We left Yosemite around 5:30 and were here before 7:00. We had been looking for a CA Mexican Restaurant and when we saw this we decided to stop. After a big hike the carne asada, tacos, and burritos were great. However Wednesday was specials for Margaritas and my wife and I enjoyed a couple with our chips and salsa. The salsa was good, a little hot which made the margaritas even better. I recomend it if you are in the area and looking for a local establishment to eat.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Been here many times and its kinda hit and miss, the food is your average mexican menu, and some nights is well spiced and great flavor, but many times its pretty bland and nothing to write home about, so while the prices are ok, its hard to know what you'll get. Im sure Ill eat there again, and hope for an up night.