Holiday Inn Express Oakdale
$145
$130
Holiday Motel(Oakdale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshi expressfront deskbreakfast roomyosemite national parknice clean roomsgreat roomgreat place to staybreakfast was deliciousair conditionersmall poolclean hotelbooked this hoteldefinitely stay here againkaronbritneylaundrymicrowave
Reviewed October 13, 2013

A great hotel, we stayed here on our way to Yosemite national park. Very clean and modern, staff friendly and helpful and lots of added extras- swimming pool, laundry, breakfast, free wifi etc. my husband particularly enjoyed making pancakes in the pancake machine! not much going on in the town but if you're here on business or just passing through then thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agraham88
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear agraham88,
Our team would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time here in Oakdale! We are thrilled to know that our property made your stop before leaving to Yosemite a great one! Our goal here at the Holiday Inn Express Oakdale is to not only provide our guests with exceptional service but to make them feel like they have a home away from home. We are glad that your husband enjoyed our pancake machine during breakfast hours! Not only is it fun to watch but the pancakes themselves are quite tasty. If you and your family are ever passing through Oakdale again for future travels, please don't hesitate to call us. We would love to assist you again!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very clean updated rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff and very helpful. Very convenient location in Oakdale. I didnt get in the pool but it looked nice. The breakfast was a super bonus. I stayed for 3 nights and every staff member I interacted with was great!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank trenlong

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Oakdale! It's wonderful to hear from you and receive such kind comments about our great hotel. We are pleased to know that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. It's important to us to make sure each and every one of our guest has a pleasant stay and to know we achieved that with you makes us happy! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I traveled to Oakdale on business. The Holiday Inn Express was recommended by a local resident so I booked my room there. I was greeted by a very helpful and friendly staff member. She processed my check-in quickly and got me to my room with no delay.

I found my room to be clean and nicely appointed. The rooms are small but clean and comfortable. There is very little negative to share about the room. However, if I were to complain about anything in the room it would be the lack of an in-room safe. Otherwise, the room has a nice desk, free wifi in the room, a microwave, a refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, a comfy (firm) bed, pillows labeled firm/soft, and a nice free breakfast in the morning.

This is not the type of hotel I usually write about but I felt it was worthy of a nice review. If you are coming to the Oakdale area/Yosemite please give the Holiday Inn Express a chance. You won't be disappointed.

As always, thank you for reading.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Lets Go To Para... T
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Great location near downtown Oakdale right on Hwy 108 & Hwy 120. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, reasonable rates. I appreciate the security (must use room card to access hallways). Lots to do in town and the restaurant Ryders is right across the street (cheap big meals). Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Vicetta

Our team would like to thank you for leaving such a wonderful response! We are happy to know that our location, service, reasonable rates, and security made your stay with us a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Holiday Inn Express Oakdale was a welcome sight after a long drive from San Francisco International Airport. The clerk behind the desk greeted us with a smile and checked us in rapidly. As an iHG member i received a discount on my room. We carried our luggage to our rooms.

There was a bottle of water waiting for us in our room.The rooms are medium sized with a large flat screen TV. The beds are very comfortable with pillows marked soft, firm, etc. The rooms have a desk, bureau, refrigerator with a bottle of water, coffee/tea maker, and a safe. Parking is not a problem. The rooms are quiet and clean. The bathrooms are medium sized and offer the shampoo, conditioner, and a shower cap. The shower had good water pressure. There are plenty of towels.

The breakfast is free. It offers a large selection and was very good. There is both hot and cold food.

There is little wonder that this hotel gets the accolades it receives.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family