“AWESOME ADA room & service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oakdale

Holiday Inn Express Oakdale
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Oakdale
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“AWESOME ADA room & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had a great experience staying at this hotel while in CA for a trip. The hotel was clean, well furnished and ADA (handicapped) compilant. The staff were all very helpful and had a smile on their faces. The manager, Shreyas, was such a gentleman. The breakfast was the best ones I have seen in a hotel and I travel a lot. Lots to chose from and the staff kept all the food refilled as well as the room clean and tidy. Room was large, clean and just redone. I would reccommend this Holiday Inn Express to anyone who wants a great room, breakfast and friendly staff. THANK YOU!
Buddy

Room Tip: The ADA room was excellent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Buddy H
mistrys64, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank You for recognizing our service.
We greatly appreciate your kind thoughts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Minden City, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

The place is newly remolded an looked just great. An the people were so friendly espically Karon an Kneecole. They went out of their way to make me feel at home. Thank you so much. I would recomend this place to anyone traveling on busness or vaction for a great value an friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: 118 has a great view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Roger F
mistrys64, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank You for positive feedback.Hope to see you soon.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a basic, comfortable and decent hotel. They were renovating and we were lucky to get the refurbished room which was clean, spacious and comfortable. Wifi was free in the bedroom.

Breakfast was included and was adequate. There are a couple of good diners just across the road. We went to one called Ryders and had an excellent meal. Highly recommended.

Overall experience was good, prices are great and the stay was comfortable.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rockashi
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Express as I transition my consulting from the East to West Coast.
The staff Karon, Juan, Erika, Kneecole and management continuously strive to achieve the highest customer satisfaction..This is achieved daily with the little things wishing you a "good day" when leaving for the office or a greeting you at the end of the day with a warm smile and cookie. I have many choices of hotels in the Modesto and Oakdale area, but will only be returning to one, where my expectations have not only been meet but exceeded.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank daphne v
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express every time I visit my son & his family in Oakdale.The two desk clerks (Karon & Kneecole) are so cordial and helpful. They usually remember me when I check in . The housekeeping help are all fantastic. The newly redecorated breakfast area is very inviting and the food selection is extra good. I feel "at home" when I stay there. I would recommend this Hotel over any other in Oakdale.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Susan F
Manteca, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

The young lady at front desk Karen is so nice my mom is elderly and I needed help she had a boot on her foot it didn't stop her she helped us up the stairs with our luggage and even held my moms arm up thr stairs so she could make it up the stairs she was great help and good customer service also you need more help in the breakfast room the front desk person has to do the front desk and breakfast

Room Tip: Well it don't matter they have an elevator now all rooms look nice I got to check out a couple o...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ariana G
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

On our way to Yosemite and Mammoth we got tired and passed Oakdale. Holiday Inn Express sounded inviting (across the street is a Motel 6). Walking up to the receptionist we were greeted by unfriendly demeanor. She obviously felt service is not needed as they were already busy enough. We asked if we could see a room, but she said no, take it or leave it.
We left.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dandu2003
shreyas m, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write your review.Your comment is very important to us.I apologize for any inconvenience with our hotel staff.We always welcome feedback to improve our service.I hope you will stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakdale
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn & Suites
Ramada Modesto
Ramada Modesto
#4 of 20 in Modesto
SpringHill Suites Modesto

Been to Holiday Inn Express Oakdale? Share your experiences!