“Winter Wonderland Relaxation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Glen
Serendipity Ranch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Oak Glen B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed here for our 11th wedding anniversary. We were suppose to stay for two nights but ended up staying one because of 2 1/2 feet of snow that fell the day we were to drive up. Definitely need more than a one night stay! Bill and Nina are wonderful, gracious hosts, who run a beautiful B&B. Everything was so quiet. Not a sound except for the birds and the wind in the trees. Nina feeds the birds everyday and they put on quite a show. The rooms are beautiful. Beds are comfortable. But I think I enjoyed breakfast the most! Nina does a beautiful job of the food and everything was delicious! Belgian waffles, warm apple crisp, breakfast sausage and eggs loaded with cheeses and peppers! Oh my, I haven't eaten like that in ages! The snow that fell in Oak Glen the day before was just the icing on the cake, but I expect anytime you go up there would be beautiful. This was our second B&B experience and our first at Serendipity. We will definitely be going back and might even take our son the next time. Thank you Bill and Nina for a wonderful, relaxing stay!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms would be a good choice. They are all lovely. We had the Victorian room which faces...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy T

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went at the end of the season for the apple butter festival and had so much fun at Los Rios at the barn dance! Bill and Nina were very welcoming and the house is perfectly charming and extremely comfortable. We've been to many B&Bs and this pretty near tops out list. The property was so serene and beautifully landscaped. We went with our 8 year old who is generally very well behaved (and she was), and both Bill and Nina were very patient with all her questions and accomodated her animal petting desires! Nina got ponies and llamas out for our daughter to interact with. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and we slept well. We awoke to an amazing breakfast. It was a perfect little getaway without having to go very far! We will definitely go back. They are fantastics hosts and have a gem of a property.

Room Tip: Any room they have will be a wonderful experience.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was my third visit to Serendipity. The first in the winter. It was beautiful. Just a dusting of snow. Nina and Bill are amazing hosts. The food was wonderful. It is just so peaceful and relaxing. I love it there. A perfect getaway from the city and so close.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is the 2nd time I've purchased a gift certificate for a night's stay at Serendipity. The 1st recipients shared that Bill and Nina were fantastic and the food superb; their only regret was they couldn't stay longer. An excellent choice for their 1st B&B! So recently, I purchased another certificate for other newcomers to B&Bs, and I know they'll be thrilled to see this gift Christmas morning! Last, I can personally share that in my short stops by the house to purchase certificates, I feel Bill and Nina are warm, easy to be around folks. Even when my "other half" mooches treats from Nina's kitchen, she is ever so gracious and giving! (Thanks Nina! The homemade pumpkin bread was super yummy!)
I definately will be purchasing more Serendipity certificates as gifts for other lucky recipients! : )

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I loved this B and B. Bill and Nina are awesome and it's a calm and friendly environment.
We really enjoyed the wild life and the animals they have at the Ranch. Breakfast was very good the chicken sausage was amazing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Sweetest people on earth with a little piece of heaven tucked away in a beauiful kissed by mother nature wonderland. Bill and Nina treated us like family, and not only did it feel like they were sharing their home with us, Nina herself made breakfast for us, which was the icing on the cake that made this a truly loving and memorable experience. Already planning our next little getaway here.

Room Tip: Didn't want to leave. Nina and Bob treated us like family, and Bob was so right when he said 1 n...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I came up to Oak Glen for his first apple picking experience. It was a great relaxing escape from LA. We were warmly welcomed. I loved the Koi pond and weeping willow. We spent the night playing cards by the fireplace and woke up to an amazing breakfast. Thanks Nina & Bill!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Serendipity Ranch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!