We have stayed at this hotel two or three times a year for the past four or five years to visit family in Marin and Sonoma counties and have almost always had a pleasant stay. The outdoor pool is small, it's not near any attractions (that I'm aware of), and the only restaurant within walking distance is McDonald's, but it's still a decent hotel to use as a jumping point for day trips or to get some sleep.
From experience, I would suggest requesting a room well away from the elevators and ice machines as the walls seem a little thin. Also, make sure you aren't staying there during prom (again, from experience). Overall, a decent hotel, just off the 101 freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Courtyard
- Novato Marriott