It has been a while since we stayed at this Courtyard. October 2005. We needed a place that could get us to S.F. but was also an easy drive to wine country. This hotel did the trick. It is adjacent to McDonalds and the Marin shuttle service to the S.F. airport. We used rental car in Novato that brought and picked the car up for us. We also used the ferry service nearby to go to Fisherman's wharf. You can take a cab or park your rental. We have a problem driving at night so all these transportation picks worked very well for us. Clean rooms,nice staff,free internet in lobby, decent breakfast so all in all it more that served our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard