I stayed at this Courtyard for one night in September 2008 with a friend. This was our launching point for a day trip to Napa/Sonoma. Everything about the stay reflected what I've come to expect from a Courtyard -- easy check in, clean and comfortable room, nothing especially fancy. A reasonable distance to Napa/Sonoma - although if I were staying multiple nights I might consider paying a little more to stay closer to the wineries.
Hotel is very close to a grocery store and other shopping mall, and the highway. Not exactly a scenic location but very practical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard