Spent four nights in Novato. The rooms, esp. the bathroom need some renovation, but since some years only the television sets get upgraded. Rooms are noisy, no matter which Part of the building: either the Safeway or the parking lot are noisy from very early on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard