Although we prefer Residence Inn, this was the only Marriott in the area that was included in a free night promo. We used it simply as a place to rest during our two-week road trip. We remembered why Courtyard is not our favorite, as it's tailored more towards business class. The rooms are small, but Marriott clean and very friendly staff. There is a Marriott-priced restaurant in the lobby, but there is also a grocery store and a few restaurants nearby. The hotel is near the main road, so light sleepers should request a quiet room. Fine for a one-night stay and you can't go wrong with Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard