We stayed for four days during our trip to SFO. We wanted someplace nicer near the city without city prices. The front desk staff upon arrival were completely useless. We arrived early and had to wait a half hour to check in since housekeeping won't update the room list until 12:30. We asked about transportation into the city and both of the desk clerks had no idea of any options and referred us to the computers in the lobby to seek it out ourselves. Our room was near the back so we never went through the lobby again. We left in the morning for sightseeing and came home in the evening to relax. The pool area at this propery is really great. There is a lovely firepit with chairs around it for relaxing in the evening. The hot tub is inside and surrounded by windows. It was a weird feeling to get in and have everyone in the workout room watching you as well as the hotel lobby. We didn't go back. The rooms are spacious and adequate. The beds and linens were wonderful after a long day of sightseeing. The room rate was pricey but it is Napa so I figured it would be high. Not as expensive as staying in the city, so that was a plus. We loved the breakfast place located right behind the hotel in the Safeway shopping center, "toast". It is a perfect breakfast spot. If traveling through the area, we would probably stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Courtyard
- Novato Marriott