I stay at a lot of Marriotts (1000+ lifetime nights). While the room furniture is the standard fare you see in Courtyard after Courtyard, this place is a dump. The room just fields old and dirty (it was clean, but feels dirty). I was "upgraded" to a room with a jet tub. Hated it. Tub is in the bedroom and makes the room smell damp and moldy. Clearly another room nearby had a jet tub as well because I could hear when it was turned on - very loud. The staff is friendly and the lobby has been remodeled. But the room is years overdue for a remodel. The only good thing I can say about it is that the bed was very comfortable. I won't be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard