All reviews hard boiled eggs wine country on site restaurant bamboo flooring motel style courtyard area continental breakfast sonoma raceway yogurt san rafael freeway poolside iron california dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I stayed at this older motel that seemed like it could be great until there was no blanket to keep you warm, the freeway was loud ...but what put me over the edge was the bug bites. I woke up to being bitten by some black but I smashed it...and then what's worse I ended up with a rash and ended up at the doctor's. I am peeved because I told them, the girl at check out was really sweet but that's all, and the manager has not yet responded to me. It kinda sucks! The lack of responsive makes me even more pissed.

Room tip: the one in the back.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Passenger563250
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Inn Marin & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear Guest, We were delighted to be your hosts recently, thank you for choosing to stay with us. Bedbugs are a most annoying pest that every hotel is forced to deal with from time to time - they gain access to hotel rooms very easily, and are very difficult for housekeeping staff to see. Please be rest assured that in addition to the preventative measures that we take, all incidents notified to us are acted upon immediately. We hope to welcome you back for a better stay in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2019

The hotel was easily identified to find and was near the restaurant we met friends. Individual doors from parking area. Ours was near the outdoor pool and courtyard. Suspect it would be nice in the summer.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Inn Marin & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Guest, We were glad to hear that your stay with us was to your satisfaction. We enjoyed being your host and would love to do so again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

The rooms at the Inn Marin and Suites were updated and very clean. Parking outside your room. Satellite TV. Ricky's was closed when we were there. Breakfast was a little sparse. With the money you save by staying here, go out and have a nice breakfast. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Inn Marin & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Guest, We're glad that you enjoyed your stay here and had a good time! We would love to welcome you back again and again!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

When you drive into the hotel, you realize there is only a wire fence between you and highway 101. And your first thought may be "oh gosh!". But as you walk in the door, you get respectfully treated as a guest. The crew is friendly and helpful and always ensuring you are comfortable and have no questions or needs. My dog and I had rooms in the back and were able to park in front of our room. My room was spacious and clean.
They have a courtyard and some of the rooms face it, The big trees have individual hammock seats hanging from their branches, it was so quiet and serene that we didn't
want to leave.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the courtyatrd
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Pat, We love seeing that we were able to provide you with a good experience. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed January 7, 2019

Inn Marin is an old motel, but it has recently been given attention and is in excellent condition. It is on picturesque, spacious grounds. The rooms are basic, but very nicely done. A complimentary continental breakfast was included, which is quite surprising at this low price! Overall, the room costs about 1/3 of what I paid at a well-known hotel nearby, but I gave up very little for the bargain. The only thing I wish for is that the bathroom had an exhaust fan.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Inn Marin & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Dear Guest, We are known for the excellent value that we offer in this location, and we appreciate your acknowledgment of this. It sounds as if our property was suitable for your stay in this area, and if you have similar accommodation requirements here again, we hope that you will choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your review.

Inn Marin