If you are going to be doing a variety of activities around San Francisco and will be renting a car this is the perfect place to stay. It is out of the hustle and bustle of the city but not too far. It is very nice and well-maintained. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Great value considering the over--priced crap you get in the city. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic hills of Northern Marin County, the Novato Oaks Inn is a green certified 100% non-smoking hotel. Situated halfway between the business communities of Novato and San Rafael, the Inn is ideally suited for both the leisure and corporate traveler. Our 107 spacious guest rooms and suites are the largest in Marin County and have been designed to bring you the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The award winning staff greets you in the warm and comfortable lobby with a cozy private library. Each morning you'll enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast buffet served on the mezzanine level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Novato Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Hotel Novato
- Best Western Novato
- Novato Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Novato Oaks Inn CA - Marin County