“Excellent Best Western”

GreenLeadersGold level
Delanco, United States
“Excellent Best Western”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stay at the Novato Best Western. I highly recommend it due to the excellent attentive customer service, spacious room and very well maintained. Very, very clean. Convenient access to US Hwy 101. Close to Sausolito, San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Luis M
Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much. We hope we can be of service again the next time you are in the area.

The Staff and Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were about 9 hours from home and decided to stop instead of push through. since it was so late. First started looking for a place to stay when we were up by Windsor, CA. All Best Western hotels were booked from there to Novato, CA (wanted to stay on the 101 due to AM traffic). Thought we would have a better place to stay if we could find a room in Windsor or Santa Rosa, CA but I was very pleasantly surprised to find this hotel. Very clean room and spacious. Because I love to swim, I was excited to see the pool so close to our room. Unfortunately, we slept late and left before I could get a swim. My husband did partake in the breakfast buffet. He really liked the waffle station. I didn't get a chance to taste the breakfast, but there was a McDonald's close to the hotel (I know, not as good as fresh waffles). All staff we had contact with were very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: We had room 2202. On second floor - almost above lobby. The breakfast station was right next to th...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you very much for the fantastic review. We appreciate the five stars! We hope to be of service again soon.

Santa Clara, California
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Big clean room. Comfortable bedding. Modern amenities. Friendly front desk staff.

The free continental breakfast is a bit underwhelming compare to how good everything else was. Wish they have better selection of pastries in addition to just donuts, bagels and sliced bread.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us for all future travelers to read. We are so excited you enjoyed your stay. We apologize that the breakfast was not as exciting for you as your stay was. Being that we do not have a full kitchen, we are somewhat limited as to what we can offer. However we are always open to suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

The Staff and Managers at Novato Oaks Inn
Jeffersonville, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were there visiting friends and celebrating a 90th birthday. Most of the family and friends stay there. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Close to Sonoma and Napa. Very clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast. If I were to go back to the area, I will stay there for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much. We do hope that you visit us again when you are in the area.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My expectations were higher than I experienced. This hotel has many positive reviews, and I agree with several of the points that have been written: location is good, price is not bad for the location, facility is clean, and breakfast is surprisingly really sub-par. We had an unpleasant experience with a housekeeper which was a very "first" for me. And Kim, the manager, twice showed me that running this hotel takes precedence over customer relations; the 2 experiences I had with her were curt, cold, and quick. Unfortunate for us both; I had planned on staying here quite often in the future. I guess they have so much business anyway, why feature friendliness along with genuine customer service? The reception area was an adequate experience. I won't be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank calmpeace
HotelManager049, General Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that you had a unpleasant experience with a staff member. I would truly like to talk with you directly about the problems you encountered. I hope you will consider calling me so that I can really understand what happened and take the necessary steps to council the staff. Again, my sincere apologies that your expectations were not met. I do hope you will reconsider staying with us again and give us another opportunity to turn this bad review into a great one.
Michelle Duffy, General Manager
Farmington, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was our first stay in the area! Everything went perfect! The staff were all great, Room and facilities very clean! The font desk were very helpful with our need for directions and other items! It was a little cold for the pool but fire pit was nice! The exercise room was good, small but good! Easy on and off the 101. It was close to SF, and other things we came to enjoy

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

WOW This place is great. No wonder why it was sold out when we got there. SO MAKE RESERVATIONS. Its got it all...nice rooms. free breakfast buffet(basic), pool, fire pit, great service and a great restaurant next door that does ROOM SERVICE. Its definitely the place to go in Navato.
Check out the other reviews they are all good.
I would recommend Tavola an Italian restaurant about 2 miles away for modern Italian Cuisine or the Sonoma Latino Grill for causal Mexican .
But the restaurant in the parking lot WILDFOX is great contemporary American with a bar and outdoor seating. Make Reservations or eat in your room they will deliver Room service. We paid $139. and it was a good deal for this place. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the nice comments.

Staff and Management at Novato Oaks Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Novato
Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma
#1 of 3 in Corte Madera
Acqua Hotel Mill Valley
Acqua Hotel Mill Valley
#1 of 5 in Mill Valley

Been to Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn? Share your experiences!