We stayed at 9 hotels on a family road trip, and this one ranked at the top. The price was great when you consider the very clean and modern room, the well-appointed lobby (free coffee and a little library), good breakfast, and a hot tub. We drove into Novato and had the BEST DINNER EVER at Grazie's. By far the best kids menu we have ever seen (what? a side of fruit with your organic home-made chicken finger? yes please! What? steak and fries for kids? Yes please!). Anyways, back to the hotel - you can't go wrong. And within 10 minutes you're in the rolling hills on your way to the coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic hills of Northern Marin County, the Novato Oaks Inn is a green certified 100% non-smoking hotel. Situated halfway between the business communities of Novato and San Rafael, the Inn is ideally suited for both the leisure and corporate traveler. Our 107 spacious guest rooms and suites are the largest in Marin County and have been designed to bring you the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The award winning staff greets you in the warm and comfortable lobby with a cozy private library. Each morning you'll enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast buffet served on the mezzanine level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Novato Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Hotel Novato
- Best Western Novato
- Novato Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Novato Oaks Inn CA - Marin County