“Amazing Baked Goods”

Add it.
Flourchylde Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Novato
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The baker is a true artisan…a wide array of old favorites plus artistic and original goodies made from locally sourced ingredients.
Look for them at local Farmer's Markets too.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I often stroll Grant Avenue downtown on the weekend just to stretch our legs. One Sunday afternoon our regular coffee place Dr.. Insomnia was closed (they close at 2:00) so we went in here for our Mochas and they were aweful enough that I threw mine away after the person behind the counter made a second one because I returned the first as luke-warm and undrinkable when I asked for "extra hot." I emailed the owner with my dissatisfaction and she never responded. I will never go back into this place again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

They have a decent selection of gluten-free deserts, along with gluten-abundant deserts. Would definitely recommend stopping by if you're in the area.